Hi Melody

You can purchase the vaccine and give the shots yourself. It is, at least an
option for you. There's nothing that beats good veterinary care, but sometimes
we have to work our way around it if we are strapped financially. And yes, the
best thing to do at this point is to keep her inside.

Take care
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.