  From: Sherry DeHaan<mailto:sherryd...@yahoo.com>
  To: Felvtalk<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:48 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Eliot and Verdot' Pleases add to the CLS :(

        Last week we lost Sids kid Eliot,he has fought so much in the last year
of his life...he was lucky to have a home of his own with a volunteer couple
that takes home some of our Sids kids that need that extra attention.Love you
Eliot.
        Verdot' we lost yesterday...she was a CRAZY,goofy but sweet little
black girl.We had the joy and honor of having the chance to love her for over 4
years at Sids. I will miss you silly little black beauty. :(
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.
        We still would have it no other way"