You've gotten good advice to see a vet. Both of my FeLV cats developed lymphoma
at an early age with the symptoms you describe. They both receive chemo (one
for 20 months and the other for 3) and both are doing well. It is a scary
diagnosis, but just wanted you up know that if it is what your kitty has, there
may be hope!

Sent from my iPhone