Hello Everyone,

     It's been about 3 weeks now and still trying to clean up a very bad
mistake. Here's my story! I have a beautiful male Bengal Cat name Buddy Buck
who is registered and I have papers and pedigree back 8 generations. I want to
breed him and just have had no luck finding a cat I could afford. I went into
my local vet's office which happens to be my vet as well and asked if they knew
anyone who possibly had a female Bengal cat that I could breed my cat with. The
lady at the front desk told me she did and gave me the girl's first name and
phone number. All I had was the name Jennifer. I called and to my surprise she
just happened to have a 9 month old Snow Marble Bengal. I told her I was very
interested and wanted to see the cat.
     She didn't come by that night but did call the next day and I gave her
directions to my house. I showed her my male who by the way is behind locked
doors and current on all of his shots. I let her know my intentions was to
breed the two cats. She had two cats in a carrier and showed my what I was told
was the mother and daughter. The mother was beautiful but a little thin but had
excellent markings. Then out came the cat I was supposed to be buying. This cat
was eye knocking beautiful and had excellent markings as well plus beautiful
blue eyes. I knew right there I wanted the cat. I told her I was looking to
breed out my male and we agreed to let her breed two times with my male and I
gave her $300.00. We spoke a bit more and I was just so happy to have just made
a deal on such a beautiful cat.
     As we spoke I gave her the money and I asked for the shot records. She
told me she would go by the vet's and pick up a copy and drop it off. I called
her later and asked what kind of food she had been feeding and she told me back
to the wild. I went by to pick up some. I got home and there were not shot
records dropped off as she told me she would. I called and no answer. I sent
over a text and again no answer. I sat down to fill out the paper work and then
I was shocked. I noticed the paperwork was for a cat 2 years old. I called
again and text and again no reply. This went on for another day and a half then
I sent over a text message telling her the next call was going to be to the
Sheriff's Office. This time I got a reply telling me to chill her daughter had
got into an accident. Call me crazy but her daughter was about 4 or 5 years old
and she was only 24 so I knew something was not right.
     I called the Vet and made an appointment for Saturday morning. I took her
in. This cat had been staying indoors in a cage and my male is outside in his
pen. I got back horrible news. The cat came back FeLV positive. I sent over a
text message informing this little piece of trash of the outcome and no
response. I waited 15 minutes and sent another message informing her I wanted
another cat tested or my money back but preferred another cat. Again no
response. I called the Sheriff's office and turned her in. I was knocked down
to hear was I was told. I was not the first person to complain on her. I looked
around and found another woman who had purchased a set of blue great danes and
the both had Parvo and were very sick. I found another person and she had
bought a puppy that had died after a few day. I was told to run her name on
rippedoff.com and I did. I called the Animal Shelter in El Campo, Texas and
they knew of her by the game. I called the
 SPCA and they knew she had been turned in multiple times for selling sick
animals.
     I went back to the Vet and asked for her address and they couldn't give it
to me. I found that no one I spoke with had it. I started digging around
getting bits and pieces of information and was getting close to where she
lived. I then found a break. I called the Animal Cruelty department of SPCA in
Houston and was given the name of someone who may have been to her location. I
called her and she didn't have the address but told me about where is was. I
had to make several trips but found this piece of craps home. I got the address
and called back to the SPCA. I am out time, money, and my poor little boy is
driving me crazy wanting to breed. I am in dire need of a female Bengal and
can't sell this cat as she is sick. I don't want an inside pet cat nor have I
ever. I am taking good care of her and continue to feed her. I feel she has
been mistreated and is very scared. She is the most beautiful cat I have ever
seen just not a cat for me. I don't
 know what to do at this point so maybe someone can help me sort this out. Any
feedback would and will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Charles.