From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 3:52 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Deciding-when-a-pet-has-suffered-enough

Absolutely Edna..... It is positively cruel to keep people alive when they
are suffering and there is no recovery in sight. The only states that allow
doctor assisted suicide are Oregon, Wash.
and Montana. It can't happen in my state of WV.  Dr. Kevorkian was my hero.
I'll be 80 my next birthday and it terrifies me to think of not being able
to end my life when I'm ready. I've signed a Living Will requesting NO
heroic measures, if I'm terminal, but sometimes they keep you alive anyway.

Lorrie