COULD GET EATEN BY A MOUNTAIN LION IN THE MOUNTAINS.  HE MIGHT MISTAKE YOU FOR
PREY.  MY LION JUST VISITS EVERY SO OFTEN.  HE IS ON A DEER TRAIL AND WE TALK
FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THEN HE SAUNTERS ACROSS THE ROAD.  HE/SHE IS SO
CLOSE THAT TO RUN WOULD BE FATAL.  STANDING STILL AND TALKING IS BETTER.