Not sure I could make my own soy milk.  I don't much like milk with cat fur in
it.  I have almost 40 cats here at any given time, mostly elderly or socially
or physically handicapped and I can't keep them off counters.  My house was not
well organized due to a little mistake in planning.  Actually big mistake in
planning when I moved in so I will, at some future date have to readjust and
then maybe cooking and cleaning will be a whole lot easier but right now I'm
concentrating on keeping my head above the financial waters. Hey I forgot about
the AETA that good ole G Dubya passed.  Just talk against anything in the food
industry and you've had it.  Fortunately, it hasn't been enforced under Pres.
Obama but Romney, should we have the misfortune of 4 years of him will be able
to fill the prisons with people who won't eat fried chicken.  Sigh.  Is this a
wonderful country or what!  Incidentally I supported Kucinich when he made his
short run for
 President.  Angels from Heaven are rarely elected.  He's a wonderful,
thoughtful, intelligent and logical man.

I actually think it's more humane, if someone is a good shot, to kill a deer
then what is done to the bovine population in factory farming but I don't feel
that we need to eat animals.  We are omnivores and have a choice.

too!