Good point Natalie. The way they are being reared is a huge problem. I live in
cattle country. I know that animals are only valued for dollars. I hear a lot
listening to farmers, I don't say anything, that way I learn more about that
mentality. I hugely detest gestation crates for pigs, who so do not deserve
that. I write my congressman, sign petitions and share all that on FB. Because
there are a ton of people out there that don't know where their food came from!

Sent from my iPhone