We have tried everything and nothing is working, she is not eating at all
anymore and I believe she is ready to go.  She looks outside and in my heart I
know she just wants to run free so we will let her go tonight.  It hurts to
feel like we let her down and what if we would have left her outside to run and
play and just be a kitty?  Bringing them inside can be a double edged sword,
they get love and warmth and food but they seem to always long for the days
that they were outside and free :( Edna