Thank you
 CC: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
From: ava...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:25:11 -0400
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] SuzieQ

My heart goes out to you, please be brave and know that you have done the best
you could !

Sent from my iPhone.
On Oct 8, 2012, at 11:12, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:

No, Edna, you did the right by taking her in!Strangely, I have never had a cat
who longed to be outside – they never try to sneak out!  But, we have nice
outdoor runs for them, maybe that’s their chance to get nose-to-nose with some
wildlife who always seem to be either performing or teasing the cats!I am so
sorry she’s not doing well!  She probably is ready to go – I feel that once the
light has gone out of their eyes, let them go.Natalie From: Felvtalk