It's not just the politics...as I wrote originally.

My new email address is:                atia....@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lorrie
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:53 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ta ta for now

Natalie, Your posts are so informative. You are one of the most interesting
ones in this group.  Why would you leave just because of a brief discussion
of politics??  In every group there are things that come up that upset us,
but as Edna said the elections will be over soon and I really hope you'll
stay with us. We learn a lot from you and you can learn from us.

Lorrie