Since Ozzy has no teeth, even if he fights, he can't spread FIV because FIV is
spread by deep biting during a cat fight.  He can't spread it through a scratch
or through any non-violent contact with any of your cats.  I have about 3 FIV+
cats mixed in with my my regular gang and no one is any the worse for it.
About the spraying, once his hormones go away, even if he sprays occasionally
(and all cats do that when nervous or angry on occasion) it won't smell
terrible.  I have several bad boys who do the spray thing from time to time
just to keep in practice.  It's a matter of pail and mop and that's mostly it.
I use Simple Green Anti-virus cleaning product.  It smells like a cleaning
product when I'm mopping, but leaves the room smelling of nothing and nice and
clean too.  It comes in a half gallon size, is green in color.  There are
several types of Simple Green. The one I use is a concentrate. An ounce (shot
glass for measure) in  2 to 3
 gallons of wash water does wonders and I have at least 22 cats in a large
room.  They are NOT polite or well behaved cats either, but I still don't have
to dig the house under.

For more information about FIV+ and mixing positives and negatives together,
you may want to join the FIV2 Yahoo Group and read the files or make contact
with some of the members. Whatever you do, don't allow any vet to sell you the
FIV vaccination.  It turns a cat positive upon testing and will jeopardize
negative cats because some vets and shelters still euthanize FIV+ cats for no
reason except misinformation about the situation.

Great news about Miss Kitty though. Females rarely get FIV because mostly,
males are very polite to them but if the male cat grabs them by the neck too
roughly during mating, it may turn into a bite and therefore infect the cat.
But males don't usually do this. They don't want to kill the female, just
impregnate her.

too!