While we are on this subject, my Harley is my problem.  He was born on his
owner's lap and has never been outside before I got him at 3 months.  He goes
out for 2 or 3 hours during the day.  He and the others go down on the ground
to do their thing and then most come back on the deck to lounge in the
sunshine.  My problem is that in the last month or so Harley insists on being
outside all day, 24/7.  He is acting more like a feral and when I refuse to let
him out he waits until I am looking and then sprays, usually within 3 or 4 feet
of me.  I can see it on his face, "I said I want out!  Let me out or I will
spray everything in site, not to mention pace the floor, deliberatly knock
theings down."  I have never seen this problem on "My Cat From Hell".  Usually
bad behavior comes from trauma in their past.  He has alsways had a loving home
with people.  Where does this come from?  He is also super active, like a
Savannah, jumps so high he hts his head on the ceiling when chasing a moth or
fly.