It IS about Harley.  Since he wants to be outside, he could be if he had a nice
escape proof enclosure so the wood creatures, both nasty and nice can't get to
him nor he to them and he and some of his house mates can still enjoy the
"great outdoors" without jeopardizing their lives or your sanity. Harley sounds
like my Romeo who managed in one year, at my former home to vanish completely
for two weeks, return, vanish again and return with a broken front leg.  That
was it for me.  At the new place, which is in the middle of woods somewhere in
Texas he now has an enclosure with access to a large shed, complete with
donated air conditioner (it's hot here about 9 months of the year) and his 8
companion problem and non-problem cats.  Romeo was always an inside cat, always
a spritzer and always a problem because he used to like to pick fights with
everyone, even girl cats.  Now he's a mellow fellow and stops to smell the
roses (actually weeds, no roses
 available).  I'm forwarding some pictures my friend took of my cat sanctuary.
It cost me about $700 but it's very large, originally housed 14 cats.  Three
passed away and 2 went back up the hill (steep driveway) to my cat room.

too!

 deck to lounge in the sunshine.  My problem is that in the last month or so
Harley insists on being outside all day, 24/7.  He is acting more like a feral
and when I refuse to let him out he waits until I am looking and then sprays,
usually within 3 or 4 feet of me.  I can see it on his face, "I said I want
out!  Let me out or I will spray everything in site, not to mention pace the
floor, deliberatly knock theings down."  I have never seen this problem on "My
Cat From Hell".  Usually bad behavior comes from trauma in their past.  He has
alsways had a loving home with people.  Where does this come from?  He is also
super active, like a Savannah, jumps