Couldn't agree with you more. I tell people that my primary form of interior decoration is organic.
On 11/26/2012 11:19 AM, Kathryn Green wrote:
Hey! Just like my front door sign says:

"If you get upset about cat and dog hair on my furniture please go back home and 'visit' me by phone. All my furniture has pet hair on it. That's why it's called FUR-niture!"

Kat

Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com <mailto:moonsiste...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Well, when I find that my cats don't match the furniture, I throw out the furniture. That's it! Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!

    *From:* "dlg...@windstream.net <mailto:dlg...@windstream.net>"
    <dlg...@windstream.net <mailto:dlg...@windstream.net>>
    *To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
    <mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
    *Sent:* Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:30 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [Felvtalk] Cat proof furniture

I have quarry tile floor except in bedrooms, they are wood. Furniture is covered in sheets of various colors which can be
    taken off when company comes.  The color scheme in living room
    varies from sheet washing day to sheet washing day.  I figure that
    if people know me, they understand.  Others don't have to come to
    my house if it upsets them.

    ---- Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com