Hi Kathryn, it's so strange! I was thinking of you this morning and telling
myself that I need to email and see how everyone is doing(-:
It sounds like everyone has settled in. That's great! My Wildfire will not eat
canned either, never has and I suppose, never will. Straight dry for her! Take
care and Thanks again!!
Sent from my iPhone