It's my way of avoiding my insect phobia.  I turn them into "people" and
imagine what they would think in any given situation.

On another note:

Jo-Ann Stores is having a 50% off sale on fleece and flannel.  Do you know
anyone who can sew?  I'm two left hands and 10 thumbs but someone who can sew
could probably make some nice cat snuggle beds and pillow covers for cats or
kids or whatever.  You can get their discount coupon emails at
jo-ann@email.joann.comand they will add you to their email list.

too!