Lee,  It's very encouraging that you've had three adults with FelV
throw off the virus. I've never been that fortunate, and having these
FelV cats and kittens with a death sentence is absolutely devastating
to me. I am the same as you said you were........ much too emotional.

As I may have written previously, the only "miracle" I had was with
a litter of 6 kittens who were all FelV pos. except for one.  I still
have Weegie (4 years old now, and he's been retested twice and never
got the virus, while all his siblings died years ago.

Lorrie