I don’t have anything to add to the good advice you have already gotten,
but am sending good energy to all involved. Please let us know how
things go.

Chris C.

From: Karen Harshbarger
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 8:00 AM
To: moonsiste...@yahoo.com ; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] struggling tonight

Thanks to all for the calming support and suggestions.  I guess I panic because
I just lost my little Tig(Cole's brother) not that long ago (little over a
month ago).  It was when Tig stopped eating that he went down very fast in just
a short time and he never came back to me-----and I feel I did not panic enough
or do enough when he first stopped eating.  Rest assured he will get lots of
love and I will try not to put him through a lot of useless things.  Thanks
again, Karen