I've been wrestling with these thoughts a lot lately. I wrote to Marley Fund to
see if they'd ever advocated for trials, but it sounds like it's outside of
their mission. Maybe no one advocates for trials, but I was under the
impression that something like that was done for HIV/AIDS.

I wrote Virbac earlier today to find out where Virbagen Omega approval for the
US market is. I'll bet I can tell you before I even hear back from them.