I'm so sorry that you got such bad news about Polli, Amanda. I'll be thinking
of you and your boyfriend. I know this is incredibly hard for both of you, but
you're also giving her a release from FIP; an end to her suffering. Thank you
for taking such good care of her. She got a chance because of you, and she was
cared for and loved.

Lance