Hi Marci and Charles,

                Glad to here the good news, and hope the improvement continues :) Please keep us updated!

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: Marci Greer
Sent: Aug 12, 2013 1:57 PM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

 Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for all your thoughts! Charles is slowly improving, his breathing is a lot better, he is still "slow" walking and moving around, I would say that is
expected. We will do more x-rays when the fluid is hopefully gone to see more, and blood work.   Does anyone have any idea how long the fluid should take to get out? I
guess it would depend on how much fluid there is?  It is hard to see him so slow and grouchy! But on a positive note, when I was making his food to hide his pill in, he was rubbing on me, he was also trying to get in the refrigerator! Ha! Thanks again everyone so much!

Thanks
Marci, Allyn & Charles