It's called Neoplasene for cancer. It does work some of the time but it did not
work on Puss-Puss because her cancer was too advanced I think. She had a tumor
that was coming from her hock bone. She didn't seem to mind the liquid though.
My friend actually tasted a bit of it to see if it was horrendous but it
wasn't. Her cat had an ear tumor but eventually died in spite of the
Neoplasene. But it's probably good for squamous cell carcinoma on the surface
of the skin.

too!