I'm on Digest version of this list, and it's not easy to reply... but I learned
about Gentian Violet when I was a kid, and it worked great for ringworm - mine
was on my hand.  I've since used it on cats when appropriate and it worked.  I
generally use Golden Seal tincture (from the health food store, about $8), as
it works well and isn't purple.  But have used Malaseb shampoo and it worked
well. I don't use Grisiofulvin since it's systemic, unless it's a bad case of
ringworm - has a Persian like that so did use the Grisiofulvin.

I read up on Advantage Multi a while back, and didn't like some of the reports
of it - so I never use Advantage Multi.

Cheers,

Gloria