Thanks! Right, good point about the tests, I'll check again to make sure they
did more than just the snap test. Her daughter is a rescuer but is more than
overwhelmed with her cats and those of 2 sick friends. I'm trying to recover
from cancer and get energy back so hesitate to take more.

Will look into the Iowa folks again thanks. Used to be one or two in Missouri.

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone