FOR SURE, GET THEM ON BETTER FOOD, SOMETHING WITHOUT WHEAT, CORN OR SOY.  I
HAVE GONE TO BLUE BUFFALO AND THEY HAVE A RABBIT AND DUCK THAT MY CATS LOVE.

---- Lance <lini...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I’ve wondered about food or water being the problem. They eat Friskies canned
> and several kinds of dry food including Meow Mix. They’re my parents’ cats,
> and I’m advocating for getting better quality food.

Another note: about four weeks ago, my dad’s 15yro shih tzu became very ill,
and it turned out that she had a UTI. I don’t know what to make of it. It might
be coincidental, but it’s suspicious.