Are they in your care? Was a C&S done on the bacteria, or did they just use
Convenia because it's easy? I'm not a big fan, in case you can't tell <g>.

When you say they're not peeing, I'd be doing sub-q fluids on a regular basis,
hoping to "flush" their bladders and make them feel better. For now, I'd drop
the dry food completely, if there's a problem with food, that's most likely
where it is.

Please keep us posted :(

Margo