You might try freeze-dried meat treats also. Right now I am trying Blue Wilderness Chicken & Turkey. These aren't all meat, but the first ingredients are. I've had a couple of cats that would only eat crunchy snacks when they weren't feeling well and stopped eating otherwise (Temptations Mix-ups catnip). Another possibility is a cat food that includes cranberries (still with meat as first ingredient). Cranberries are good for UTIs.

Marsha