Did Smoosh and Buffcat like to wrestle? Harley missed that a lot when Milkdud passed. I think Harley was glad for Brock to join him a few months after being all alone, but he was disappointed that Brock wouldn't wrestle with him. They became cordial roommates, but not snuggle buddies. There was a little bit of rivalry for my attention, but they learned to take turns. My heart and soul kitty GabbyTabby, passed in October 2013. Well, one of them. Angus, Ching, Saki, O.J. are all contenders for that title too...and Harley & Milkdud together....and, and....

Marsha