I've had success with those Pill Pockets-some sort of gooey capsule you can
hide the pills in and also that high calcium energy broth anitra frazer has
in her book. they love that when I pour some on their wet food. (tho my
family complains that I never cook for them just the cats and dog...) I
can't find the book right now in this black hole of an office but I think
the recipe's in the archives,no?  I've also cooked chicken livers and mashed
them up when the gang gets finicky. knock on wood everybody's eating fine--I
know the sense of anxiety and frustration full well when one of the
positives starts going off their food and leaves their food dish full of
expensive supplements untouched.

Barbara and angels Jelly Roll, Lenny, Skippy
and the devils on earth-Princess 7 Layer Eats alot, Puff Daddy,
Dieffenbacher, Milk Dud, Dopey, and the +'s-Mr. Bean and Clancy...and the
d*g who suffers them all-Frasier