In a message dated 1/21/2005 11:27:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi all,

Just got an email from someone trying to place a siamese/sealpoint positive  kitty.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I will get transport if I can find a home.

My guys are just not getting along right now. I could foster very temporarily, but I just can't bring in anyone new right now. :(

tonya
Wished that I was closer I would place the kitty here in my home. Too long of a trip for the kitty to travel.
Is there any other information about the kitty?

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>