Terrie....

    Just wanted you to know that I emailed 15 people and asked them to vote for you.  Got replies from some that said they would be glad to do it. :)  I got a reply from a lady from whom I buy cat things for my Whiskers & Wicks business and she said she would pass the email on to several of her cat loving customers.  I think your Kitten Trio is going to win. :)

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
voting daily. Let's blow the doors off the dogs! http://www.pnwanimaladoption.com/contest.html Terrie Mohr

<<image/jpeg>>