Goodnight, sweet Leeloo.......

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 3:09 AM
Subject: Leeloo is at rest

Thank you Terrie.

Please light a special candle now.  Tonight she has gone to a better place.

She was the sweetest little spunky kitty.  She was the lightest orange tabby, which made her very beautiful and had the softest fur I have ever touched and the largest most gorgeous tail.  We loved her so much.

Thanks to you all for your support.

Steve