I know. I am worried about it too. I was worried about giving him the CCNU, though, and now am glad I did.  he will definitely get sicker again soon without any treatment.  The oncologist will only give him the Adriamycin if his liver values are low enough so that he should not get sick from it.  he did get sick from the CCNU-- vomited twice-- but it was very temporary, thank god.
Michelle