Title: Message
That's interesting. Thanks. Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cherie A Gabbert
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 12:26 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Levi's result

I have found you have to be carfeul with Vets that do house calls, I have had a few quacks before I found my godsend.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Toxic generally means either a really bad systemic infection or that waste is not being processed, i.e. kidney and liver problems like someone else said.  I do not think it means anemic, normally.  I am glad you are going to another vet on Wednesday.
Michelle