From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 3:38 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Leeloo is at rest

Steve,

(I'm late catching up here)

I'm so sorry to hear Leeloo lost her fight.  I have a longhaired red girl named Sarah - Leeloo must've been beautiful.  My heart goes out to you.  I'll light a candle for her tonight.

Kathy

"There is nothing so strong as gentleness, and there is nothing so gentle as real strength." ~ Sir Francis de Sates