From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:50 AM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Levi not eating, sitting in one of the litter boxes

Kerry, is there any way you can get him to the vet today instead of tomorrow? If it is something that can be helped with steroids you should get them into him right away with a shot of dexamethasone.  It is possible that Levi's time is close and he can not be helped, but it is also possible that he can be helped. Remember that Simon did not eat a thing for 2 days and could not even stand in the litter box (I had to hold him up) during those days that I thought he was dying.
Michelle