From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Joan Doljan
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:04 AM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Belinda - CLS - Grayson

Belinda,

Please add my first cat and my first FIV+ cat, Grayson to the CLS.  He died on Sunday morning on January 23rd during the blizzard.  He was the most intelligent, sweetest, gentlest, happiest, loving young man I had the pleasure to know.  He was the alpha cat in my household and always ruled with a gentle paw.  He will be sorely missed.  He was losing weight and had an appointment today at the vet.  I suspect he died of a heart attack.  He was 10 years old.  Except for dental work he had never been ill.

Thank you,

Joan