Joan,

I'm so sorry.  He sounds like he was a wonderful companion.  It's hard to lose the 'alpha'.  I think that's why I've been having the fighting problems here.  No one has really stepped in since Iost mine.  I hope your other kitties deal well with the loss.

tonya

Joan Doljan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Belinda,

Please add my first cat and my first FIV+ cat, Grayson to the CLS.  He died on Sunday morning on January 23rd during the blizzard.  He was the most intelligent, sweetest, gentlest, happiest, loving young man I had the pleasure to know.  He was the alpha cat in my household and always ruled with a gentle paw.  He will be sorely missed.  He was losing weight and had an appointment today at the vet.  I suspect he died of a heart attack.  He was 10 years old.  Except for dental work he had never been ill.

Thank you,

Joan