I don't know if this would help but there is a feline IBD group on Yahoo. I joined when I was having problems with the kittens. The moderator is very knowledgeable.

From: Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: [feline_lymphoma] IBD-- for Nina #2
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:29:57 -0800

You're right, at least I'd have a medical protocol to follow. She's only a year old and even though she's in a very weakened condition, she's a fighter. I know she doesn't want to leave.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Nina,
I didn't think those two emails made it sound bad for Gypsy. Even if it is lymphoma, lymphoma often responds incredibly well to chemotherapy, and even just to steroids for a while, especially intestinal lymphoma. Compared to your thinking she is dying right now, a diagnosis of lymphoma would not necessarily be terrible-- it might meant she has treatment options and a possibility of good quality life at least for a while. I know that the main problem with her is that she is hard to catch and get veterinary care for, so maybe even steroids would be a challenge. But they can be given by injection....
Michelle