Absolutely it will help! Thank you so much Faye. My brain is so pumped full of information, it's leaking out my ears. What can we do, we have to be informed in order to be armed to fight. You're a doll, thank you.
Nina

Faye Lewis wrote:

I don't know if this would help but there is a feline IBD group on Yahoo. I joined when I was having problems with the kittens. The moderator is very knowledgeable.

From: Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: [feline_lymphoma] IBD-- for Nina #2
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:29:57 -0800

You're right, at least I'd have a medical protocol to follow. She's only a year old and even though she's in a very weakened condition, she's a fighter. I know she doesn't want to leave.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Nina,
I didn't think those two emails made it sound bad for Gypsy. Even if it is lymphoma, lymphoma often responds incredibly well to chemotherapy, and even just to steroids for a while, especially intestinal lymphoma. Compared to your thinking she is dying right now, a diagnosis of lymphoma would not necessarily be terrible-- it might meant she has treatment options and a possibility of good quality life at least for a while. I know that the main problem with her is that she is hard to catch and get veterinary care for, so maybe even steroids would be a challenge. But they can be given by injection....
Michelle