Natural Balance is great food.

From: Jill Poe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: OT: Gypsy IBD - low allergen food
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:18:52 -0800 (PST)

My Semuta had IBD for a couple years (undiagnosed for
most of that time) and then died suddenly of stomach
lymphoma that had spread to other organs.

I've read about a lot of foods and I'm feeding his 8
year old littermate Natural Balance Venison & Green
Pea now.  It's the only food I can find that doesn't
have corn (which is not easily digested).  Since they
both had all the same vaccines when they were kittens,
I'm concered Melange could end up with the same
problems.  So far so good though.

Natural Balance:
http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/products/VenCat.html

Jill