Date:    Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:40:30 -0800
From:    Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT: Gypsy IBD - low allergen food

Hi Jill,
I'm sorry about your losing Semuta, and happy that
Melange is doing
well.  I doubt that Melange will suddenly develop IBD,
especially since
you've got him (?) on a quality diet and I'm sure you
watch him like a
hawk.  I have tried the NB Venison, Gypsy ate it for a
little while,
then decided she didn't like it.  I still have an
almost full bag of
the
stuff.  She, and my other cats, actually went through
2 1/2 bags of the
stuff before Gypsy stopped eating it.  That's when I
found the Solid
Gold Lamb, it's expensive, but it's really high
quality too and they
like it.

I'm concerned that I may be dealing with lymphoma as
well.  Thanks for
the input, and sharing your story.
Nina