I was hoping some might be about to help. My sister call me a few minutes ago & told me he cat Buster came in & his eye is red,puffy & has some film or something,she said she thinks he was in a fight because he has a cut on his ear. The only vet open today is an emergency clinic that she can't afford. So if anyone has any idea's please let me know. Thanks.
                       Anita

P.S
    Sorry to here of all the losses. My heart & thoughts go out to you all. I have been working so much I have not been on for awhile. Now I'm home sick. Lots of love & purrs to everyone.