not on eyes!!!

catstevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was wondering if Neosporin might help because I think you can get that from the drug store.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: eye help

Eyes are tricky.  If it is from a fight, he probably needs antibiotic ointment in it, if she has any, and may need systemic antibiotics. If it is some sort of other problem he may need steroids. I do not think putting eye antibiotic ointment in it will hurt (but tell her to make sure it is for eyes, not regular antibiotic ointment! She would only have it if she had been prescribed it earlier for another cat or a dog), but it may not help either. I would get him to a vet as soon as is possible for her.
Michelle