Simon did not eat much today so I just syringed him half a jar of baby food to supplement his picking at stuff all day.  He was ok with it. The better he feels, the less he minds syringing.  Otherwise he has been naughty and feisty, wanting to go outside repeatedly and fully enjoying the havoc that ensued when Quincy, my negative, got into his part of the house (which used to be Quincy's part of the house) and Quincy saw him and started screaming and yowling and running all over and not letting me catch him.  My friend Brian was visiting and had to hold Simon until I got Quincy, and he said Simon was purring the whole time while watching me chase Quincy all over the house.  He really is very naughty.  :)
Michelle