Michelle, thanks for reminding me about the dog food!  I forgot all about her taste for it, next time she's giving me trouble eating her cod, I'll see if she's interested in that.  I still have to syringe her evening supplements...  I guess I'll be staying up late again to put some time between her unpleasant experience with the B12 shot and the syringing.

How's our Simon tonight?
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nina, in cleaning out my inbox I came across this post from you a few weeks ago. Have you tried your dog's food on Gypsy lately?
Michelle