Title: Message
Hope Effie feels better very soon, Del. Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Del Daniels
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:09 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Just thought you could use a laugh

Puzzles can be worked with cats around IF you are persistent and patient.  Hubby made a board for me, a bit larger than the puzzle with a rim around the four sides.  It can slide underneath the couch when I'm not working on it.  Last time I used it I kept it on a table and covered it with a large sheet of plastic.  I have a Hallmark of cats given to me years ago and I put it together every year, good stress reliever.  Does anyone else have this puzzle? All cats and some beautiful flowers.  I did it in early January but am thinking about doing it again in Effie's room, she likes to help when she feels better (she had chemo this morning for lymphoma and feels a bit funky right now).

Del