Title: Message
that's hilarious!
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:27 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Just thought you could use a laugh

TOO FUNNY!  And here I thought I was the only one!

I took up sculpting after Coebeio developed a prosessive facination with my expensive paintbrushes and at odd moments would be seen carrying one down the hall from my studio, or coming out of the studio covered in paint!

Problem is NOW I look down to find her twirrling a sculpting knife back and forth across her feet will laying belly up on the floor!  Talk about nearly having a heart-attack!!!

(I think she's secretly trying to kill me....) :)

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would have to say serious reality issues, they just did it again and I fixed it again.

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
doing a puzzle around cats--is that the mark of a total optimist or the
sign of serious reality issues???? (says the woman who tries to do
intricate beading around hers.... worst thing is that the time a full
kilo of seed beads got dumped into my keyboard, it wasn't the cats but
ME who did the deed.... now if i could only get them to fetch the
size/colors i need on command...)

MC

Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.