I would just keep her on it and all should be well in a day or two with limited stress to your baby.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks! I feel better now.
Michelle

In a message dated 2/2/05 10:06:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< My positive has UTI's and I just give her Baytril and in a day or two she
is better, I have tons of it on hand at all times, should you need any let me
know and I will get some to you. I would not crate her just to get a sample
you know what it is and that should be good enough for your vet, it is not like
you are green when it comes to kitties. I would not create her at all the
stress, might be too much.
Good luck
Cherie >>